|7:30 – 8:20am||FREE Breakfast for all students|
|8:20am – 1:50pm||Pre-Kindergarten|
|8:20am – 1:50pm||Kindergarten and First Grade|
|8:35am – 3:05pm||Second Grade through Fifth Grade|
*Wednesday is early dismissal (1:50) for ALL students
Students who are tardy to school must report to the Attendance Office to secure an admit. Excessive tardies may result in loss of privileges and/or parent conference.
The following bicycle rules and policies are taught to our students. Please help us reinforce this instruction.
- One rider on each bicycle.
- It is suggested K-2 students not ride bicycles to school.
- Ride bicycle with street traffic on right side of street.
- Walk bicycle on school grounds and across crosswalks and busy intersections.
- Bicycles must be equipped with a lock.
- Students must not lock bicycles together.
- Students who fail to follow these rules will be reported to parents and subject to the curtailing of bicycle riding to school.
Rainy Day Dismissal
- Students should be prepared with raincoats and/or umbrellas during the rainy season.
- Students departing by bus will be escorted to the bus area (Front of the school).
- Students who are picked up by their parents will be escorted by the classroom teacher to the appropriate waiting area. The waiting areas are as follows:
- Pre-K – First Grade: PE Shelter
- Second-Fifth Grade: Cafeteria
- On a rainy Wednesday dismissal, students in second – fifth grade that have a younger sibling in Pre-K – First grade must meet their younger sibling at the PE Shelter and all students will be dismissed at the same time by the PE Shelter.
Student Drop-Off Pick-up
All auto drivers at and near the school must use great caution and concern if we are to protect our students. Carelessness may result in an accident that could devastate a family. It is vital to remember these rules and apply them:
- All speed signs must be obeyed.
- All rules relating to bus zones, pick-up and drop-off zones must be followed.
- Drivers must adhere to street signs in the vicinity of the school. No U Turns are permitted on the streets.
- All students must exit and enter cars from the sidewalks. Do not call for children to cross streets. At dismissal, children must enter cars at the designated pick-up area.
- DO NOT DROP-OFF STUDENTS IN THE STAFF PARKING LOT! DO NOT WALK THROUGH STAFF PARKING LOT. STUDENTS SHOULD NOT BE IN THE PARKING LOT FOR ANY REASON.
- School Police and Metro Police Department officers will be requested to enforce traffic laws and issue citations to offenders.
- School personnel, volunteer parents and school safety committee members will be happy to receive and answer questions or suggestions you may have.
- Do not cross students between cars and the middle of the street.